The London BIG Ticket
Choose one of the following options:
- EXCLUSIVE London BIG 6 Adventure Ticket including: The Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London, Dreamwork’s Tours Shrek's Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds including Star Wars, London Eye River Cruise & The London Dungeon
- London BIG 5 Ticket including: The Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London, Dreamwork’s Tours Shrek's Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds including Star Wars & The London Dungeon
- London BIG 3 Ticket: Choose 3 attractions! See ticket information for details
The London BIG Ticket is valid to use over a period of 90 days, so you won’t need to cram all the attractions into a day or even a weekend!
The Coca-Cola London Eye
Discover London like you’ve never seen it before! At a staggering 135m high, the London Eye is the world’s tallest observation wheel, with spectacular 360° views of the city’s famous landmarks like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more. Each “flight” on The Eye is a leisurely 30 minutes in a climate-controlled glass capsule, so you’re guaranteed a comfortable viewing experience whatever the weather!
DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure! London
Shrek's Adventure! brings the world of Shrek to life, as you join Shrek, Donkey and their friends on a hilarious journey to the kingdom of Far Far Away! Perfect for children aged 6-12 (and younger knights and princesses who feel especially brave!) you’ll enjoy 10 laugh-out-loud live shows on a captivating 4D ride with dramatic special effects, classic film sets and exciting animation. Shrek's Adventure! Is located close to many popular London attractions, including the London Eye, SEA LIFE London and the London Dungeon.
Madame Tussauds London including Star Wars
Get the ultimate selfie with the amazingly lifelike waxworks at Madame Tussauds! You could take the stage with Britney Spears, meet Barack Obama in the White House or have a photo with The Queen on the Royal Balcony. Star Wars fans can meet Han Solo, Chewbacca, Yoda and other legendary characters in an epic new Experience, and help the world’s favourite Marvel superheroes to save the day on a 4D interactive adventure!
SEA LIFE London
Meet all kinds of weird and wonderful ocean creatures at this incredible aquarium in the heart of London! Stroke a starfish, tickle a sea anemone or feel the shell of a crab in the rocking Rockpools, take a walk on the wild side on the floating glass platform known as the Shark Walk, watch graceful rays rippling through their lagoon and much more!
The London Dungeon
The London Dungeon invites you to delve into the capital’s most blood-curdling history. With live actors, two hair-raising rides, shows and special effects that transport you back to those black, bleak times... are you brave enough to handle it?
London Eye River Cruise
Sit back, relax and cruise the Thames with this 40 minute circular cruise available from The London Eye pier. Highlights include the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe and much more!
- The London Eye will close for annual maintenance in January 2019, the dates are TBC.
- The London Eye River Cruise will close for annual maintenance in January 2019, the dates are TBC.