Dubai Helicopter Tours
- Experience one of the world’s most amazing cities from the air!
- See Dubai’s most famous sights including Burj Khalifa & Burj Al Arab
- Choose from a variety of flights across different parts of Dubai
Dubai Helicopter Tours
Save your feet and save your time! This exhilarating Dubai Helicopter Tour will give you an absolutely breath-taking view of one of the world’s most incredible cities.
Buckle up and prepare to take to the skies for a flight across the beautiful Dubai skyline – an experience which will literally lift you off your feet.
And with a choice of flights over different parts of Dubai, you’ll have the freedom to pick a flight which suits you down to the ground.
After a briefing from the captain, you’ll be able to feast your eyes on Dubai’s most famous sights and attractions, such as:
- Burj Khalifa – The world’s tallest building
- Burj Al Arab – The only 7-star hotel in the world
- The Palm Jumeirah – Dubai’s incredible man-made island
- Dubai Creek and the old heritage quarter
- The Dubai Marina
- And much more!
Whatever you do, don’t forget your camera because you’ll be guaranteed some serious photo opportunities.
Helicopter Tour Times
The following tours are available every 20 minutes from 10am to 11.40pm (morning) and 2pm to 3.40pm (afternoon).
- 15-minute Fun Flight from Atlantis The Palm Helipad
- 25-minute City Circuit from Atlantis The Palm Helipad
The following tours depart regularly between 9am to 5pm (subject to availability)
- 12-minute Iconic Tour from Dubai Police Academy
- 17-minute The Palm Tour from Dubai Police Academy
- 22-minute Vision Tour from Dubai Police Academy
- 40-minute Odyssey Tour from Dubai Police Academy
Know before you go / important information:
- Photo ID (passport or driving licence) is essential for check-in – without it you may not be permitted to fly.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations, maritime requirements or other operational considerations.
- In the unlikely event that your flight cannot take place due to bad weather, you will be offered an alternative date or the option of a full refund upon your return to the UK
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier to confirm the availability. Within 48 hours, once they confirm that your requested date/ticket is available we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.
Please Note: The supplier requires all passenger weights before arrival. Please call us to provide this information.