Drayton Manor Theme Park
Book your Drayton Manor tickets in advance and save £££s compared to paying at the gate!
Rides & Attractions
Drayton Manor Park is the perfect choice for a family day out, with some of Europe’s biggest, scariest and wettest rides and attractions, including:
- Apocalypse - the world’s first stand-up tower drop.
- Shockwave - Europe’s only stand-up rollercoaster.
- Stormforce 10 - ‘the best water ride in the country’ (Daily Express).
- Maelstrom - the only gyro swing to make you face outwards!
- Pandemonium - turns your world upside down!
- G-Force - a rollercoaster ride like no other, taking thrillseekers through high-banked twists and turns at speeds of up to 70kph at 4.3Gs while hanging by the hip!
Drayton Manor for Kids
As well as thrill rides and coasters, there’s also plenty for the little ones to enjoy, like the 4D Cinema featuring exciting kids shows with some very special effects!
A highlight of any trip to Drayton Manor is a visit to Thomas Land, with 12 themed rides, indoor and outdoor play areas and even the chance to visit the Original “Thomas & Friends” TV show set!
Drayton Manor Zoo is perfect for taking some time out from the rides, and is home to over 100 species from around the world, including some endangered species.
Drayton Manor has everything you need for a fun-filled family day out, with shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, a museum and much more!
Thomas Land at Drayton Manor
Visit everyone’s favourite tank engine and his friends in Thomas Land at Drayton Manor Park! See the Thomas Land info section to find out more.
*Live shows and entertainment is subject to change, rides and attractions are subject to weather conditions.
2018 Theme Park Important Dates:
- Park Season: 28 March - 1 November 2018
- Closed Dates: 28 April, 13 June, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 September and 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 October 2018
- Halloween: 20-31 October 2018
- Fireworks: TBC