Aqualand Trip Corfu
Whether 3 or 63 years there's something for everyone in Aqualand. Situated in the Center of the island, Corfu's waterpark offers the largest wave pool in Europe and assures you of a fun filled day for all.
Dare the black hole, shoot down the kamikazes, and have fun on the crazy river!!! Race down the multi slides, bubble through the hydro-tube, dip down the giant slides or fight with the waves at Europe’s largest wave pool! Kids are well provided for, with child size slides, slippery octopus, screaming frog, shower mushroom, and a bouncy castle and adventure playground.
You can also choose to relax in the Jacuzzi or float aimlessly around the lazy river. All that excitement made you hungry? You’ll find the cafeterias serve burgers, sandwiches, snacks & light refreshments.
Itinerary & general information
- Transfer to Aqua land arriving at the park for opening at 10.00 am.
- The whole day is now free for you to enjoy as your please. Coaches depart the park at 17.00 hrs.
- Lifeguards are situated in all positions throughout the park; please adhere to their warnings.
- Bars & cafes are available in the park, customers can take their own food and drinks if they wish but no glass items!
- Photographs are taken throughout the day on the various attractions and are for sale from the Aqua land gift shop. The shop has a range of items from swim & beachwear to bum bags and lighters.
- Sun loungers and parasols are in abundance throughout the park and are free of charge.
Wednesday departures: from all resorts except those in the west of the island - Agios Gordis & Paleokastritsa.
Sunday departures: from northern resorts: Ipsos - Nissaki - Kassiopi - Roda - Acharavi & Sidari
Sunday departures: from Surthern resorts: Perama - Benitses - Moraitika - Messongui - St George - Kavos
Tour Please note: Occasionally actual days of operation are subject to change. If this is the case we will endeavour to book a day as close as possible to your original preferred day. Should this not be acceptable a full refund will be made.