At The Top Burj Khalifa SKY Observation Deck Tickets
- Visit the world’s highest observation deck at 555m.
- Level 148 of Burj Khalifa features a bespoke lounge for complimentary refreshments.
- Enjoy a host of interactive experiences and panoramic views of Dubai from a unique outdoor terrace.
- You can also continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
- Visits are escorted and inclusive of fast track access.
Look out over all of Dubai—just don’t look down! At The Top SKY is the highest you can get without actually boarding a plane.
Skip the line and step into the dedicated SKY lounge on your arrival at the Burj Khalifa. You’ll be escorted to your own special lift that will take you to the observation deck on level 148 in 60 short seconds. The lift has a one-of-a-kind projection element that makes you feel like you’re soaring above all of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks!
Level 148 boasts an observation deck and lounge, so you can choose whether to look out at the city or recline with a complimentary fruit juice and sweet treat. There’s also a new interactive exhibit with a screen where you can hop from corner to corner of the Emirates using only the wave of a hand! The technology is next-level, but what else would you expect from such a record-breaking building?
After your VIP experience on the 148th floor, head down to the 125th. This floor, one floor above the regular At The Top experience, features an eagle-eye view of Dubai in a stunning exhibit, allowing you to explore Dubai from a brand new perspective.
Enjoy exclusive access to one of Dubai’s most VIP spaces!
Soaring high at 555 meters, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY is fittingly Dubai’s most iconic destination. Get ready to enjoy exclusive access to the redefined, highest outdoor observatory in the world, spread across the 148th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
Recently, a new attraction has been added to the At the Top experience: A brand-new spiral flight connecting Levels 124 and Levels 125. The spiral flight, with 36 steps in white oak and spanning a length of 100 metres, is adorned with a crystal LED chandelier, and enclosed in a glass clad facade that open to scintillating views of the city.
- Please note prime time slots are subject to change by the venue and in case your preferred time is changed to a different ticket type you will be moved onto the next available time slot which is closest to the ticket type you have booked. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you.
- Children aged between 0-3 years receive complimentary entry to the Burj Khalifa. Please call us to advise of any children aged between 0-3 years as a ticket will be booked on their behalf with the supplier.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately however the Burj Khalifa does not confirm bookings outside of 28 days of travel therefore we will confirm your timed booking within this period. If your booking is within 28 days of travel you will receive a timed booking straight away.