Cairo by Air from Hurghada
No holiday in Egypt is complete without a visit to Cairo, the greatest city in Africa, which is only a 1 hour flight from Hurghada.
Cameras at the ready for this fascinating trip where you’ll marvel at the Giza Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which also includes the Great Sphinx. Your guide is a qualified Egyptologist who’ll be bursting with information and ready to answer your questions.
Then escape the heat and lose yourself in the cool, quiet rooms of the amazing Egyptian Museum containing more than 150,000 incredible exhibits. Wander around the maze of rooms spellbound as you see everything from the golden treasures of Tutankhamun to ancient mummies, statues and more with your guide.
- Please note that this tour requires booking at least 1 month before arrival date to Hurghada.
- Due to the actual security procedures, kindly note that customers must be in resort at least 24 hours before pick up time of any tour to Cairo and Luxor and MUST contact the local agent to provide their room number.
- Occasionally actual days of operation are subject to change. If this is the case we will endeavour to book a day as close as possible to your original preferred day. Should this not be acceptable a full refund will be made.
- There is a minimum of two passengers on this trip; For single travellers, please select the single traveller ticket.
- Please note pickups are not included from Tui Magic Life Kalawy hotel. If clients staying at this resort would like transfers, you’ll need to advise that there will be a supplement of £15 per person for return transfers which will need to be paid locally.
- Pick up from hotels within the Madinat Makadi compound, including the Makadi Saraya hotel, is affected by their new security measures. Pick up will be at the main gate of the Madinat Makadi compound and guests will need to arrange with their hotel transfers to the main gate.
- In oder to book flights we must have the full names of all passengers. Please provide us full names as per passports at the time of booking
- This tour is 100% cancellation once booked.