Grand Canyon Off Peak Picnic - with Limo Transfers
You’ve done it in a field, on the beach, in the park…. but how many people can say they’ve done it in the Grand Canyon? We’re talking about picnics of course! This helicopter tour will take you soaring over the Grand Canyon and its spectacular surroundings before descending 3200 feet to the base for a delectable champagne picnic lunch.
A trip of style from start to finish, you’ll be picked up from your Las Vegas hotel by luxury stretch limousine. Your helicopter allows you spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and more amazing sights, before reaching the canyon floor. You'll spend plenty of time inside the Grand Canyon to enjoy your picnic, explore the extraordinary surroundings and take lots of photos, before heading back for a thrilling flight over the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
After this fabulous Grand Canyon picnic, eating out will never be quite the same again!
- Passengers will be picked up by luxury stretch limousine from selected hotels in Las Vegas.
- A-Star Helicopter with flight to the Grand Canyon.
- Amazing views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River. the Mojave Desert and extinct volcanoes.
- Descend 3,200 ft by helicopter to the Canyon Floor.
- Delicious complimentary champagne picnic lunch hosted by your pilot.
- Return to Las Vegas with a flight down the famous Las Vegas Strip
- Transfer by limousine back to selected Las Vegas hotels.
Please note this tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
The Standard A-Star Helicopters have a weight limit of 275Ibs.
The EC-130 Helicopters have a weight limit of 300Ibs.
If weight limits are exceeded you will be charged for an additional seat.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.