I RIDE Trolley - Orlando
Make your way around the International Drive Resort Area of Orlando with just one easy travel ticket! Unlimited rides for either 5, 7 or 14 days!
The I-RIDE Trolley lets you hop on and off at any of the world-class attractions in this area for entertainment, dining, shopping and lots more fun attractions for the whole family. Choose from a 5, 7 or 14-day pass and travel on I-RIDE to your heart’s content!
- KIDS aged 3 to 9 years old who travel with an adult who already has a Pass will have to pay $1 per ride which is payable when boarding the trolley. Depending on how many times you intend to use the trolley it may pay you to already buy a Pass for your child as well.
- Hop on-board the I-RIDE Trolleys for all the excitement and entertainment of the International Drive Resort Area in Orlando!
- Choose from a 5, 7 or 14-day pass and let the I-RIDE Trolleys take you everywhere you want to go – no need to worry about transport costs and route-planning.
- The International Drive Resort Area is home to hundreds of exciting destinations including awesome theme parks, world-class attractions, dining, shopping and family entertainment.
- The I-RIDE Trolley service takes the parking and driving hassles out of your trip, with two routes included to maximise the area you can travel.
- The Red Line Trolley route services the International Drive both north and south bound, with 77 trolley stops.
- The Green Line Trolley route starts in the Major Boulevard business district and travels along Universal Boulevard towards South International Drive.
- With the exclusive and convenient I-RIDE Trolley service you can simply sit back and ride up and down the miles of fun that make up the International Drive Resort Area!
To view the different routes, please click here.