Niagara Falls Wonder Pass
Discover the authentic Falls experience during the winter season with Niagara Falls Wonder Pass!
You'll save on Niagara Falls’ top attractions, travel leisurely with the convenient WEGO transportation service and enjoy additional bonus coupons. With Niagara Falls Wonder Pass you see all the highlights and save some serious cash at the same time!
Your Niagara Falls Wonder Pass includes:
- One-time admission to the following attractions: Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory.
- Two days of access to WEGO, the hop-on, hop-off bus transportation system that connects Niagara Parks with your hotel and other tourist areas in the city.
- You'll also receive valuable bonus coupons for other experiences, dining and shopping.
- Timed ticketing: Spend less time waiting in line with exclusive timed ticketing.
Journey Behind the Falls
Take a journey behind the heart of Niagara and stand in the mist where the mighty Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 storeys above! You’ll experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below.
Discover the ancient story of Niagara Falls, then re-live the exciting experience at Niagara’s Fury! The temperature will drop. Water will bubble and spray while snow falls all around. The moving platform beneath your feet will help you understand the power of Nature, while you are surrounded by stunning visuals along the mighty Niagara River.
This magical attraction features over 2,000 colourful tropical butterflies floating freely among lush, exotic blossoms and greenery. The self-guided walking tour of the Butterfly Conservatory begins with a short, informative video presentation. Then you can explore 180 metres of pathways winding through a lush, tropical environment which over 2,000 butterflies, made up of 45 different species, call home.
- If you wish to visit Niagara Falls during the summer season, please have a look at Niagara Falls Adventure Pass - Classic.
- We often get asked if British Nationals need a Visa or other travel documents to view the Canadian side of the Falls. Only British citizens travelling to Canada by air will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) from 15th March 2016 onwards.
- Please click here for the most recent Visa information on all nationalities visiting Canada.
- The Wonder Pass is NOT available from May-November.