Port Stephens, Nelson Bay Dunes & Dolphins
Travel up to beautiful Port Stephens, home to pods of bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat. Board a luxury dolphin-watching boat with 3 viewing decks. On the way, visit the Australian Reptile Park.
• Travel across the Hawkesbury Ranges and see magnificent natural sandstone outcrops and pristine eucalypt forests
• Visit the Australian Reptile Park, either watch an alligator or platypus being fed
• On arrival in Nelson Bay, enjoy a sumptuous seafood buffet lunch (not included in price)
• Cruise around the Port Stephens region - there is a 99% success rate of finding dolphins
• Take a thrilling ride on the boom net - perhaps you will meet the wildlife up-close
• Travel in modern, comfortable 4WD vehicles and encounter the Stockland Bight sand dunes