Ripley's Believe It or Not - Orlando
Amazing exhibits, unusual art, unbelievable genuine artefacts from around the globe! What do an 8-foot long fish, a 7-legged sheep and a mural made from 8,500 playing cards have in common? They’re all new exhibits in a revamped Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is home to a world of weird and wonderful family fun located on International Drive. Our amazing 10,000 sq ft “Odditorium” entertains the entire family with our interactive exhibits of the fascinating and outrageous. Within the Odditorium you can explore an unbelievable variety of artefacts and displays in 16 unique galleries that pay tribute to the odd and strange from across the globe.
Marvel at our collection of weird and unusual relics and rare treasures. The Odditorium is a self-guided tour that allows you to walk through it at your own pace to fully enjoy Orlando’s most bizarre attraction!
The newly renovated Orlando Odditorium showcases hundreds of unbelievable exhibits including:
- Ripley’s Legendary Fertility Statue displays here until Labor Day!
- An actual human shrunken head
- A Peel Trident car (the smallest production car in the world)
- A portrait of singer Beyonce made entirely from candy
- A “Wall-E” robot replica made from car parts
- A 25-foot high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards
- A very rare fossil of a T-Rex foot and lower leg
- Multiple miniatures that visitors can view through a magnifying glass
- A stuffed alligator gar that measures more than 8 feet long
- A balloon-powered chair that flew over the Rocky Mountains
- A dog sculpture made entirely of clothes pins
- New optical illusions, word puzzles and brain teasers - very educational!
- Several new wax figures that visitors can take photos with
- A new shooting gallery for visitors to take aim and fire at different targets
And much, MUCH more!