Schindler's List Walking Tour
Step back in time to discover the spirit of life in the former Jewish town. Discover the hidden streets and hear inspiring stories of love, bravery and despair on this Schindler's List Walking Tour.
Our guide will show you hidden streets of the Jewish Quarter where you will see the largest synagogue complex in Europe, ritual bath houses and ancient streets.
The tour continues to the Jewish Ghetto which was located in Podgórze, your tour will end outside the old factory owned by Oscar Schindler during World War II. It is now one of the best museums in Poland presenting the dramatic situation of the city under Nazi occupation. (entrance not included)
Tour Highlights include:
- The largest synagogue complex in Europe
- Nowy Square
- Places related to the movie "Schindler's List"
- The Ghetto Square with chairs
- Remnant of the Ghetto Wall
- Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery
- Szeroka Street - the centre of the Jewish Quarter
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Please Note: Any bookings from 1st January 2017 will no longer have the Schindler's List Factory Museum inclusive. However, as the Factory Museum is visited at the end of the Walking Tour, you can decide to pay for entry locally which is only around 21 Polish Zloty per person.
On Saturdays and Jewish holidays the Remuh Synagogue and Cemetary will not be accessible and we will then take you to an alternative synagogue.
A moderate amount of walking is involved