Swim with Dolphins Isla Mujeres - Royal Swim VIP
THIS DOLPHIN EXPERIENCE IS SUITABLE FOR PASSENGERS STAYING IN CANCUN ONLY.
Have you ever dreamt of swimming with dolphins? Now it’s time to make your dreams come true!
We’ve prepared an incredible program filled with excitement, action and fun. Make friends with two playful dolphins who will greet you with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek (hint: they expect the same from you!) Then hold onto one of their fins as they take you on a speedy ride through the sea water. You’ll have free time to play with the dolphins to experience all their quirks. But the most thrilling moment is the famous foot-push… Experience the true strength of your newfound friends as they propel you forward through the water by the soles of your feet, an unbelievable feeling and something so special, people cannot stop talking about!
What makes the Royal Swim VIP different from any other swim with dolphin programs is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will raise you up the water surface by pushing from the bottom of your feet with their nose.
- Duration: Approx. 15 mins briefing and 60 min in the water.
- Dolphin activity includes: Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Hug, Hand Target (dolphin jumps towards your hands), Dancing, Games with balls and other toys, Kiss, Free time with the dolphins.
- Small group of 10 people or less.
- Snorkel with Nurse Sharks experience - Approx. 15 minutes.
Child policy for the Royal Swim VIP:
Children 1-5 years old go free of charge. Please note the below policies:
- Minimum age for participation: 1 year old.
- Children 1-7 years or less than 1.20m tall must be accompanied by 2 paying adults. 2 Paying adults per child.
- Children 8-9 years or more than 1.20m tall must be accompanied by 1 paying adult. 1 Paying adult per child.
- Children 10+ years old or more than 1.40m tall can do the swim on their own.
- Children 6-7 years old will NOT receive the normal activity. They will only enjoy a kiss, a hug and a handshake with the Dolphins.
Please note that Hotel pick-up is NOT included. You are to make your own way to the Pier at KM. 5 Playa Langosta (located at the start of the Cancun Hotel Zone). This is where your Boat departs to Isla Mujeres. For more information on this route, please click here.
Please note: The itinerary and inclusions of any ticket which features animals is subject to change without notice. We cannot offer any refunds when any such changes are made as these are beyond our control.
$12.00 Marine Reef Tax and Dock Fee is payable directly in cash upon check-in. Fees can change without notice.