Warner Bros. Studios Tour incl Transport - The Making of Harry Potter
The Forbidden Forest an exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest. The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but for the first time this March, you are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
Home to an abundance of creatures, the Forbidden Forest offers shelter and protection to Hippogriffs and Acromantula among many others. It is also well known to beloved half-giant Hagrid in his role as Care of Magical Creatures professor. One of Rubeus Hagrid’s original costumes will be on display, lantern in hand, to welcome you through the Hogwarts Gates deep into the forest. Filled with 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet, you will walk beneath the giant entwined roots on your journey and will even be able to control the weather using the same techniques created by filmmakers.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making.
- Learn about the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾
- See The Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut and Dumbledore’s Office
- Get up-close to costumes, props, prosthetics and animatronics used in the film series
- Return transport from Birmingham Coach Station
- Travel in a superior, air-conditioned coach
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 19,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews! Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2016.
Experience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this excellent package that includes return transportation from Birmingham. Leaving from the Coach Station, arrive at the studios at approximately 12:30pm and enjoy a visit of 4 hours!
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department – there is so much to see!
- Non-Refundable: this tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply once you have been issued with a booking reference.
- Toddlers: Children aged 3-4 years are chargeable please call us to add them to your booking.
- Infants: Children aged 0-2 years are free please call us to add them to your booking.
- Carers: One free carer ticket with transport can be provided for each paying disabled visitor. Carers must provide assistance to the visitor and proof of entitlement will be required on entry to the Studio Tour. Please contact us directly to book these tickets.
- Tours may be cancelled due to minimum numbers.
- These tours are ON REQUEST and requires confirmation from the venue. Please ensure you await the tour confirmation email before making any travel plans.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier to confirm availability. Within 48 hours, once they confirm that your requested date/ticket is available we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.