Xel-Ha All Inclusive Eco-park Excursion - Cancun
The Mayan Riviera hosts an incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves - Xel-Ha. This special place gathers all the best features of the Mexican Caribbean in one place.
At Xel-Ha, you can enjoy the crystal clear waters of a spectacular natural aquarium, swim in creeks and lagoons, visit natural wells and ancient caves which are fed by underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Explore the underwater world by snorkel and come face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna including curious rays and schools of angel fish. Other (optional - not included in price) activities include cliff diving, rope swing diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, underwater breathing bubble, scuba diving and much more!
Take an Eco-Tour, included with admission (subject to availability). Walk through the Caribbean jungle, across a hanging bridge and through the natural habitat of the Loro Fish. Then, with your guide, you'll explore a Mayan cave and learn about the importance of Xel-Ha which once served as a commercial port. You’ll also visit two underwater grotto's - Aventura Cenote and Cenote Paraiso. If you’re feeling adventurous, head to “brave stone” for an exciting challenge.
You will also visit:
- Nursery Garden: Explore natural medicine and Mayan culture
- Bee Nest: Learn about the healing honey produced by the sacred Mayan bee
- Orchid Garden: Enjoy and learn about our many beautiful species
- Mayan Cross Replica: Learn about this relic and the historic battle of the castes
- Mayan House: Visit a historic replica of a traditional Mayan home and learn about their way of life
You will leave Xel-Ha when the park closes at 5:00pm, arriving back at the first hotel in Cancun by 6:30pm.