Xel-Ha All Inclusive Eco-Waterpark Excursion
The Mayan Riviera hosts an incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves - Xel-Ha. This special place gathers all the best features of the Mexican Caribbean in one place.
At Xel-Ha, you can enjoy the crystal clear waters of a spectacular natural aquarium, swim in creeks and lagoons, visit natural wells and ancient caves which are fed by underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Explore the underwater world by snorkel and come face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna including curious rays and schools of angel fish. Other (optional - not included in price) activities include cliff diving, rope swing diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, underwater breathing bubble, scuba diving and much more!
Food and drinks are included from any of the five restaurants serving Mexican, international and fast food as well as snacks and ice cream. Lockers, towels and snorkel hire is also included.
- Nursery Garden: Explore natural medicine and Mayan culture
- Bee Nest: Learn about the healing honey produced by the sacred Mayan bee
- Orchid Garden: Enjoy and learn about our many beautiful species
- Mayan Cross Replica: Learn about this relic and the historic battle of the castes
- Mayan House: Visit a historic replica of a traditional Mayan home and learn about their way of life
- Bilingual tour guide and roundtrip transportation from listed hotels and pickup points
You will leave Xel-Ha when the park closes at 5:00pm.