Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour - Cancun
Visit Chichen Itza, once the capital of the ancient Mayan civilization and recently declared as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
The Chichen Itza ruins, founded in 514AD, are steeped in a magical, mysterious history which includes bloody rituals, human sacrifice, a powerful warrior culture, astrological discoveries and elaborately constructed Maya-Toltec buildings.
Your tour begins with pick-up at between 7:00 and 8:05am from the lobbies of all major Cancun Hotels in the hotel zone.
Arriving in Chichen Itza, a guide will take you on a 2 hour tour of the ruins exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan civilization, sites you can visit include; The Observatory, Temple of the Thousand Warriors, Kukulkan Pyramid, the Ball Court and much more.
After your visit, you will have approximately 20 minutes free time before you head to the Mayaland Hotel next to the archaeological site for a buffet lunch at the Caterwood Restaurant. Your group size will be kept to a minimum for a more personalised experience.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World
- Take a deeper look at Mayan culture
- Roundtrip transportation, guided tour and lunch included
- Admission to Cenote Tsukan is included
- Admission to the Mayan Planetarium
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this. The amount is usually approximately $497 Pesos which is only around £21 per person.
- During the Equinox the Tour is extended by 1 hour to ensure we capture most of this special event.