Niagara Falls Adventure Pass - Classic
Discover the authentic Falls experience with the Classic Niagara Falls Adventure Pass!
You'll save up to 25% on Niagara Falls’ top attractions, travel leisurely with the convenient WEGO transportation service and enjoy additional bonus coupons. With a Classic Niagara Falls Adventure Pass you see all the highlights and save some serious cash at the same time!
Your Classic Niagara Falls Adventure Pass includes:
- One-time admission to the following attractions: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and White Water Walk.
- Two days of access to WEGO, the hop-on, hop-off bus transportation system that connects Niagara Parks with your hotel and other tourist areas in the city.
- You'll also receive $ 60 in valuable bonus coupons for other experiences, dining and shopping.
- Timed ticketing: Spend less time waiting in line with exclusive timed ticketing.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
This legendary boat tour of Niagara Falls takes place aboard a state-of-the-art Hornblower catamaran. You’ll experience the thundering roar, awesome power of Niagara. Within the Niagara Great Gorge, you will journey past the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and into the very heart of the famous Horseshoe Falls.
Journey Behind the Falls
Take a journey behind the heart of Niagara and stand in the mist where the mighty Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 storeys above! You’ll experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below.
Discover the ancient story of Niagara Falls, then re-live the exciting experience at Niagara’s Fury! The temperature will drop. Water will bubble and spray while snow falls all around. The moving platform beneath your feet will help you understand the power of Nature, while you are surrounded by stunning visuals along the mighty Niagara River.
White Water Walk
Take a walk like no other, along a boardwalk at the very edge of one of the world's wildest stretches of white water! First, you'll ride an elevator down 70 metres, then walk along a 73 metre tunnel to the boardwalk--305 metres (1,000 feet or ¼ mile) with stairs that lead to two observation areas at the edge of the river.
- If you wish to visit Niagara Falls during the winter season, please have a look at Niagara Falls Wonder Pass.
- We often get asked if British Nationals need a Visa or other travel documents to view the Canadian side of the Falls. Only British citizens travelling to Canada by air will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) from 15th March 2016 onwards.
- Please click here for the most recent Visa information on all nationalities visiting Canada.
- The Adventure Pass is only available from May-November.