Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
The best views of the Eiffel Tower and all of Paris from the top of the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck. In just 38 seconds you will reach the 56th floor where Paris stretches out before you from a modern, relaxed and very comfortable setting.
Take in the very best view of the Eiffel Tower and everything else Paris has to offer on the amazing 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower (this will also avoid you the long queues at the Eiffel Tower).
You can enjoy a romantic drink at the 360 Degree Café or relax while the kids have fun and enjoy a large number of audio-visual and interactive facilities available.
A few steps further up and you will be able to admire the same view but from the open-air terrace on the very top of the tower.
Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck is open every day of the year from early to late, the panorama can be viewed in daylight or by night!
You will find a new Champagne Bar at Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck. Please come and raise a glass to the sky while enjoying stunning views over the city and across to the Eiffel Tower on the highest roof terrace in Paris.
Please feel free to visit Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck once, any time and day during your stay in Paris. This tour can be experience for one entrance for up to 2 years from the date of purchase.
Open 7 days a week from 9.30am until 10.30pm (11.30pm on Fridays, Saturdays and the day before French Bank Holidays and also daily from 1st April to 30th September)
Please note that on 14th July the Montparnasse Tower will close its doors at 4pm
Last elevator leaves 30 minutes before closing.
- The very best views of the Eiffel Tower and all Paris.
- Paris’s highest roof terrace and the highest point in Paris from which to admire the Eiffel Tower.
- The ideal place to understand the layout of Paris.
- Bilingual interactive touch screens.
- Souvenir shop.
- The 360 Café located on the 56th floor which is the highest panoramic bar in Paris. Open during visiting hours serving light snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- Champagne Bar on the highest roof terrace in Paris at the very top of Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck! From March to October (weather permitting).