Walt Disney World Resort
Disney Ticket Update
Please note - the Walt Disney Ultimate ticket options are no longer available to book for arrivals from 1st January 2022 onwards. From 3rd November 2021 the Walt Disney Magic ticket options will replace the Ultimate tickets and will be available to purchase for arrivals from 1st January 2022 onwards.
Important Information - Know Before You Book
- You must select a start date when booking in Disney Park tickets - this should be the first day you will visit the parks
- Before making your booking, you must make sure that there is park availability for your chosen dates and duration of your ticket. Park availability can be checked on the calendar below
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid dated Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made on Disney's Park Reservation system once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Once paid in full you will receive your Disney Park tickets within 48 hours of booking via email
- Once you have received your Disney Park tickets, make sure you link them immediately to My Disney Experience and reserve your park days
- For more information on My Disney Experience and how to link your tickets please read the information provided below
- IMPORTANT - If your customer wishes to book their reservation on the Disney Park Pass system please take full payment at the time of booking and email your request to [email protected] quoting your booking reference. Your customer’s tickets will be ready within 24 working hours. If your customer pays a deposit at the time of booking we are unable to release tickets early and therefore they cannot make park reservations at the time of booking. Securing reservations at the parks is subject to availability.
- We recommend that you make seperate reservations if you are booking more than 10 passengers, this will enable you to link the tickets via the My Disney Experience website
- For up to date information please see the following link: Know Before you Go
Discover a world filled with fun for all your friends and family, where four unique Theme Parks and action-packed Water Parks whisk you off on a magical new adventure every day. Add to this the 50th Anniversary, and you have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see these Theme Parks shining in a whole new EARidescent light, while special shows and parades bring 50 years of legendary storytelling to life and the next exciting generation of magic begins.
With so much classic and new magic to enjoy, this is a great time to visit. So to help you live it all, Walt Disney World Resort is introducing new Disney Magic Tickets. Offered exclusively in the UK and Ireland for Guests who buy before they fly, Disney Magic Tickets are better value than at-the-gate tickets, as they come with a whole host of incredible benefits. These include Park Hopper access, which allows you to explore multiple Theme Parks and Water Parks on the same day. And Memory Maker, which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers.
With Disney Magic Tickets you’ll need to choose a specific date for when you’d like your usage window to start. You can use the 7-Day ticket over 15 days or the 14-Day ticket over 18 days, giving you more flexibility during your holiday than ever before. What’s more, if you visit during value seasons, you can save money too. This is why all Disney Magic Tickets give you access to the new Disney Genie service. This digital service lets you create your best Disney Park day with a recommended personal itinerary based on your own attraction and dining interests.
Just remember to reserve your ticket dates on the Disney Park Pass service. Then you’re all good to count down the sleeps to your Disney holiday dreams coming true.