Walt Disney World Resort
Disney Ticket Update
- PLEASE NOTE - The FastPass+ system is currently NOT in-use at Walt Disney World, and this service is not included in your ticket.
All 21-Day Ultimate tickets have now been removed from sale by Walt Disney World
- For Disney Parks, in addition to valid admission, each guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system. You can check your preferred dates in the Availability Calendar below.
- IMPORTANT - If your customer wishes to book their reservation on the Disney Park Pass system please take full payment at the time of booking and email your request to [email protected] quoting your booking reference. Your customer’s tickets will be ready within 24 working hours. If your customer pays a deposit at the time of booking we are unable to release tickets early and therefore they cannot make park reservations at the time of booking. Securing reservations at the parks is subject to availability.
- We recommend that you make seperate reservations if you are booking more than 10 passengers, this will enable you to link the tickets via the My Disney Experience website
- Tickets can be linked to My Disney Experience once they are received.
- For up to date information please see the following link: Know Before you Go
Imagine four fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in over 20 themed Resort Hotels, plus countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation, and it's easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the number one holiday destination in the world.
Whether you're looking for beloved Disney Characters, thrilling attractions, splashing good Water Parks or even a relaxing beach or two, Walt Disney World has it all. Meet Mickey. Ride a magic carpet through Agrabah. Get right in the middle of your favourite toons with outrageous, in-your-face 3D. Plunge down a waterfall. Travel through time, space and under the sea. Golf from dawn 'til dusk on pro courses. Water ski on private, pristine lakes. Shop 'til you drop. Be dazzled by spectacular, world-class entertainment. Savour delectable dining at award-winning restaurants. The possibilities are virtually endless.
And with so much to explore, there's only one ticket that lets you play Disney your way: Disney's Ultimate Ticket. Exclusively designed for UK guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, this ticket means you can visit 4 Disney Parks and more at one amazing price. It's the only ticket you need. With something for everyone, it's no wonder Walt Disney World is the holiday of your dreams!
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: NOW OPEN!
For the first time ever, there’s a place where you can live your very own Star Wars™ story. A place where you can fly the galaxy’s most legendary ship, the Millennium Falcon. A place where you’ll find yourself caught in a battle between the First Order and the Resistance. With a whole new land, you can finally live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
Capacity for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge area and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors.
Disney Skyliner now Taking Flight at Walt Disney World Resort!
Disney Skyliner gondolas take flight transporting guests around Walt Disney World Resort connecting Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to four resort hotels.
Experience the resort with amazing views only available from the sky!
MyDisneyExperience* takes the Walt Disney World holiday to a whole new level. This incredible family of online tools will help your customers plan their trip from home, and guide them throughout their visit. Click here for more information My Disney Experience.
Memory Maker now FREE with EVERY 2021 & 2022 adult booking!
With every 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Resort adult ticket purchased we're including Disney's Memory Maker, worth $199 when purchased on the gate. For full details, have a peek at our fact sheet here.